2018 Annual Open Enrollment Period
Open Enrollment is your opportunity to make changes to your health, Flexible Spending Account, disability and life benefits and add or terminate coverage for yourself or your dependents. Open Enrollment is voluntary this year. If you do not do anything, your current benefits will rollover to 2018.
However, all Cooperative members are strongly encouraged to review elections and update your email and phone number recorded in the online enrollment system, even if you do not wish to make benefit changes.
Effective January 1, 2018, the individual annual medical deductible will be $400. If you qualified for the ThriveOn deductible reduction in 2017, your annual deductible will be $200.
The deductible plan for which you qualified will be illustrated in the enrollment system on the health enrollment page, as well as noted in your Welcome Letter mailed to your home prior to Open Enrollment. You are encouraged to attend "employee open enrollment" meetings to learn about 2018 ThriveOn wellness programs and how to keep your reduced deductible.
Open Enrollment will be held for two weeks beginning Monday, October 23, 2017 through Friday, November 3, 2017.
Verification documents must be submitted prior to coverage being activated. All dependent verification documents must be submitted to the Benefits Office no later than Friday, November 17, 2017.
- Your current health, disability, life and flexible spending account coverage information is available for viewing at: fccbenefits.com
- If you experience a life event or you are a new hire near or during Open Enrollment, please contact the Benefits Office. A Benefits Office representative will be available to walk you through your enrollments.
For additional information on your health, disability, life and flexible spending account coverages for the 2018 plan year, please reference:
- 2018 Healthcare Guide – Coming Soon!
- 2018 Spotlight Newsletter
- 2018 Summary of Benefits and Coverages – Coming Soon!
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Plan Summary and FAQs
- 2018 Domestic Partner Imputed Income Taxation Chart – Coming Soon!
- 2018 Open Enrollment Employee Meeting Slides
- Employee Open Enrollment Calendar
- Wellness Incentive Programming – Coming Soon!
- Flexible Spending Accounts Eligible Expense List
- Healthcare Spending Account FAQs
- Dependent Care Spending Account FAQs
- Benefit Enrollment System