2017 Annual Open Enrollment Period
Open Enrollment is your opportunity to make changes to your health and life benefit elections for the coming plan year. Open Enrollment this plan year is voluntary, if you do not wish to make any change do nothing. If you do wish to make changes those request are effective January 1, 2017.
Open Enrollment will be held for three weeks beginning Monday, October 17, 2016 through Friday, November 4, 2016.
During Open Enrollment, you can increase, decrease or add new dependents to your coverage. When adding a new dependent(s) to health and/or life coverages, you must supply the Benefits Office with dependent verification for each newly added dependent.
Verification documents must be submitted prior to coverage being activated, i.e. birth certificate, marriage abstract, etc. All dependent verification documents must be submitted to the Benefits Office no later than November 18th.
- Your current Health, Disability, Life and Flexible Spending Account coverage information is available for viewing at: https://fccbenefits.com simply click on the Benefits Summary icon.
- If you experience a Life Event or you are a New Hire near or during Open Enrollment, please contact the Benefits Office. A Benefits Office representative will be available to walk you through your enrollments.
For additional information on your health, Disability, life and Flexible Spending Account coverages for the 2017 plan year, please reference:
- 2017 Healthcare Guide
- 2017 Spotlight Newsletter
- 2017 Summary of Benefits and Coverages
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Plan Summary and FAQs
- 2017 Domestic Partner Imputed Income Taxation Chart
- 2017 Open Enrollment Employee Meeting Slides
- 2017 Employee Open Enrollment Calendar
- Wellness Incentive Programming
- Healthcare Spending Account FAQs
- Dependent Care Spending Account FAQs
- Benefit Enrollment System
- Nutrition Support