Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccination
All Ohioans 12 and older are now eligible to receive their COVID-19 Vaccination! Make a plan on where you would like to schedule your vaccination appointment. Currently, all locations are providing vaccines by appointment only and will schedule the second dose (if needed) after the first dose is administered.
Follow the steps below to schedule an appointment to get your vaccine at a location convenient to you.
- Columbus Public Health: click here or call 614-645-1519
- Franklin County Public Health: click here or call 614-525-5225
- OhioHealth: call 614-533-6999 or schedule through MyChart
- Mount Carmel: click here
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center: call 614-688-8299
To find other vaccine options, including local pharmacies, click here
Need transportation to your vaccination appointment? Check below for transportation resources.
- Franklin County Office on Aging: 65+ only, call 614-525-6200 at least 24 hours prior to appointment
- Columbus Stand Up!: call/text 614-259-7391 or fill out this online form
- COTA//Plus: (South Columbus, Westerville, and Grove City residents within their defined zone) download the COTA//Plus app or call the Customer Care hotline at 614-228-1776, click here for more information on COTA//Plus
- Lyft: available to anyone, get free rides up to $15 each way to and from vaccination appointments; get more information here
- Uber: available to anyone, get up to 4 free rides between May 24th and July 4th, up to $25 each way, to and from appointments to receive your vaccine; get more information here