ThriveOn has extended the deadline to complete your Annual Preventive Exam to earn your 2022 Reduced Deductible incentive. We don't want you to miss out on this opportunity to save on your healthcare costs!
If it is just you on the health plan, you save up to $300.
If it is you and one other (spouse/domestic partner or child), you save up to $600.
If it is you and two others (spouse/domestic partner and/or child(ren)), you save up to $750.
To earn the Reduced Deductible incentive
, you must complete two activities. If you have a spouse/domestic partner enrolled on the plan, you both must complete the following activities.
- Online Health Assessment at fccThriveOn.com. Deadline: August 31, 2021
- Annual Preventive Exam with your Primary Care Provider. Deadline: November 1, 2021*
* The deadline to complete your annual preventive exam was originally August 31, 2021. The deadline has been extended to November 1, 2021. If you or your spouse/domestic partner complete your Annual Preventive Exam with your PCP between September 1, 2021 and November 1, 2021, follow the checklist below to make sure you are on track to earn your incentive.
Deadline Extension Checklist
To see what activities you have completed, log in to fccThriveOn.com. Select ‘Incentives’ at the top of the page and then click on ‘Earn Your Reduced Deductible’. Completed activities will have a green check mark. For tips on completing your Annual Preventive Exam, click here.
For any questions, please contact ThriveOn at ThriveOn@franklincountyohio.gov or 614-525-3948.
- Schedule your Annual Preventive Exam/Annual Physical with your PCP now!
- Complete the Online Health Assessment at fccThriveOn.com by August 31st, 2021. This is a hard deadline and no exceptions will be made. If you do not complete the Online Health Assessment by 8/31 you will not be eligible for the extension.
- Complete the online appeal application by clicking here. At the end of the application you will be provided a form (or click here to download). Take the form with you to your appointment.
- Go to your appointment and have your doctor fill out the form. Submit your completed form to ThriveOnAppeals@ohiohealth.com by November 1, 2021.