Qualifying Life Events
- Qualifying Life Events FAQ
- Definitions and Required Documents
- Transfers, Rehires, Newly Eligible Employees - Management Use Only
- Request a Qualifying Life Event
- Compensation Reduction Agreement for General Healthcare
- Payroll Deduction Agreement – Voluntary Programs
What is Considered a Qualifying Life Event?
Life Event changes that occur outside of Open Enrollment that can alter your benefit needs. Certain Qualifying Life Events make you eligible to change your benefits before the next annual Open Enrollment. You have 30 days from the date of a Qualifying Life Event to make changes to your benefits. Eligibility documents are required whenever a dependent is added to coverage or removed. Refer to your Healthcare Benefits Guide for additional details regarding Qualifying Life Events.