According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), one of the best ways to prevent the flu is by getting vaccinated every year.
Where to get your flu shot:
- Schedule your free flu shot at work. Click Here to Schedule
- Visit your network doctor or other health care professional. Covered at 100% if not scheduled as an office visit.
- Visit a network pharmacy in the Optum Rx / Catamaran network. Show your Optum Rx / Catamaran card prior to getting your shot. *To find a network pharmacy, visit mycatamaranrx.com.
- Visit a UHC network Convenience Care Clinic. Show your UHC card prior to getting your shot. *To find a network doctor or health care professional, visit myuhc.com.
Questions? Email: ThriveOn@franklincountyohio.gov
Open Enrollment is your annual opportunity to make changes to your health and life coverage's and dependent enrollment.
It is mandatory this year – meaning all benefits eligible employees must confirm 2017 plan year benefits.
In 2017, ThriveOn – your wellness program – will be inviting you to participate in new, targeted and impactful programming with rewards more than triple that of past programs.
Did you know that through our medical provider you can access discounted fitness club memberships? It’s true! Clubs include: Anytime Fitness, Curves International, Jazzercise, Life Time Fitness, My Gym (youth-oriented gym), and Snap Fitness. To find a participating gym, you must first create an account at www.unitedhealthallies.com (have your UHC medical card handy). Once you have an account, log-in, click the Wellness tab, then Fitness Clubs & Activities. Enter your zip code and find a gym near you, select a provider and confirm their discounted rate.
Board of Commissioners Agencies
- Animal Care & Control
- Child Support Enforcement
- Economic Development
- Fleet Management
- Homeland Security
& Justice Programs
- Human Resources