Open Enrollment is your opportunity to make changes to your health, Disability, life and Flexible Spending Account benefit elections for the coming plan year.
Open Enrollment this plan year is voluntary, if you do not wish to make any change do nothing. If you do wish to make changes those request are effective January 1, 2017.
Open Enrollment will be held for three weeks beginning Monday, October 17, 2016 through Friday, November 4, 2016.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), one of the best ways to prevent the flu is by getting vaccinated every year.
Where to get your flu shot:
- Schedule your free flu shot at work. Click Here to Schedule
- Visit your network doctor or other health care professional. Covered at 100% if not scheduled as an office visit.
- Visit a network pharmacy in the Optum Rx / Catamaran network. Show your Optum Rx / Catamaran card prior to getting your shot. *To find a network pharmacy, visit mycatamaranrx.com.
- Visit a UHC network Convenience Care Clinic. Show your UHC card prior to getting your shot. *To find a network doctor or health care professional, visit myuhc.com.
Questions? Email: ThriveOn@franklincountyohio.gov
Did you know that through our medical provider you can access discounted fitness club memberships? It’s true! Clubs include: Anytime Fitness, Curves International, Jazzercise, Life Time Fitness, My Gym (youth-oriented gym), and Snap Fitness. To find a participating gym, you must first create an account at www.unitedhealthallies.com (have your UHC medical card handy). Once you have an account, log-in, click the Wellness tab, then Fitness Clubs & Activities. Enter your zip code and find a gym near you, select a provider and confirm their discounted rate.
Board of Commissioners Agencies
- Animal Care & Control
- Child Support Enforcement
- Economic Development
- Fleet Management
- Homeland Security
& Justice Programs
- Human Resources